need a change in lifestyle.would it kill u if I aint happy? y is it that everytime people think there's something wrong with me. they fear that Im on drugs and wasted. or they think the emotional baggage is too much for me to handle.its difficult to keep the bleak thoughts @ bay when ur all alone.they haunt u.so either I sleep thru it as a temporary mind block or I succumb to it which I hate cos it wld spell more gloomy moments and Im so tired of it.
on a deeper level, I miss her. very much. I'd kill to have her by my side again. to be spoilt by her love.to enjoy a simple life as the spoilt brat. I can selfishly admit that a mere period of 19 yrs with her aint enough.
but, guess wat, Im still capable of living even though I sux @ it.so that's an enlightenin thought, aight?
-perfection thru silence
No comments:
Post a Comment